Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gourmet Shop COLUMBIA 93


The Gourmet Shop is located in 5 points and offers more then a kick ass wine and cheese selection along with endless, fun kitchen necessities. They also serve lunch as well as coffee and a few pastries. This might be one of my favorite lunch spots in Columbia; their fresh ingredients always guarantee satisfaction. They offer soups, wraps, and different salads, but I almost always end up ordering a panini. It's hard for me to order anything other then the "Turkey Panini" (pictured above), made with turkey, avocado, tomato, and goat cheese. The sides are difficult to choose between as well, but the different pastas are the best. I usually get the pesto pasta (pictured above), which goes great with any of the sandwiches. They offer tables outside in the shade, which is great if you want to bring your dog, and a few tables inside as well. The service is always good and it's an ideal spot for a quick lunch or a long coffee. Overall I gave Gourmet Shop a 93. The food is definitely crave worthy and the service is great.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds and looks really good, I can't wait to try the turkey panini next time I'm in Columbia.

    ReplyDelete