Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Taqueria Jalisco Mexican Restaurant COLUMBIA 89




Jaliscos is in my top 5 favorite Mexican restaurants of all time. I must admit that this isn't my first time dining at Jaliscos; when I lived in Columbia I made sure to eat there a couple times a month. It's by far the best Mexican restaurant you'll find in Columbia. Located off St. Andrew's road, Jaliscos offers amazing and authentic micheladas (Michelada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), ceviche, and tortilla soup. The ceviche (top right) is $3.95 and comes on a tostada with avocado slices on top. I have compared many ceviches, and Jalisco's version always comes out on top. The tortilla soup or their sausage and potato tacos are just the thing for a cold day. My personal favorite entree would have to be the Camarones a la diabla (bottom left). The delicious, spicy orange sauce tastes good on everything! Jaliscos is in no way expensive or gourmet, but the food is wonderful. The only thing that Jaliscos doesn't bring to the table are their margaritas. I personally don't care for them, they're very sweet. However, their pina colladas and beer selection are great! Just on the cusp of a 90, Jaliscos comes in at an 89 making it worthy of returning to.

No comments:

Post a Comment